Exercises that reduce fat in the back of the waist
How to reduce belly fat
• The thin waist is what everyone expects. But it doesn’t come as expected.
• It will have to do some exercises. Diet should also be taken care of.
• Some specific exercises can target the fat in the back of the waistline.
• Let’s consider those exercises.
1. Lay down on the floor or the mat.
• Place the legs slightly on the feet and place both feet on the floor.
> Bend the left hand near the elbow and lift the floor gently.
• Make sure the beds are on one line from the sides to the sides.
> Keep it down for a while and unload. Not even on the side of Kudu.
• Do 2/3 sets, repeating 5 to 10 times together.
2. Sit straight down on the floor, keeping the waist up against the wall.
• Keep the eyes slightly warmed over the shoulders and bend slightly at the knees.
> Now turn your hands to the center of the call and turn on the floor.
• Raise your legs into the air by pressing your hands into the ground.
> Do this 10 times.
3. Lie down on the floor.
• Bend the legs near the knees and extend your arms.
> Now lift the foot and place it on the left leg. Now slowly lift your waist.
• Hold down for a while and bring down.
> Do 2 or 3 sets of 10 times.
4. Sit with your eyes open.
• The midsole was slightly pushed backward, with a little weight on one side and the feet slightly raised from the floor, holding the weight with both hands and shifting from left to right and from right to left.
> While doing this, look for the weight to fall on the waist.
we known about How to reduce belly fat
follow these exercises & steps