Different Ways To Remove Pimples
How to Remove Pimples and Skin Care
>Why do pimples come…>What are your pimples…> you know why they come…>It is also very easy to get rid of them.
• The skin on the face is much smoother than the rest of the body. If you have recently started getting acne…Natural products are very good for you.
• These will remove pimples without causing any damage to your skin.
• If they are getting more…Rub jojoba oil on your skin.d
• This will reduce the oils that build upon the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties protect the skin.
Another way is the contact gel:– Its anti-inflammatory acids (cholesterol, composterol, b-phytosterol), antiseptic properties not only kill bacteria but also fungi and viruses.
a) If you want to make a good face pack at home, pack it with turmeric, honey, and yogurt.
b) While the anti-inflammatory properties of honey protect the skin, yogurt acts as a good exfoliator for the skin.
c) Yellowing enhances skin color.
d) With a combination of these three, you can get rid of acne on your skin.
How to Remove Pimples dull spots on the face
-Not only herbal products but also many other types of medicines are available to protect the skin from acne.
-However, it is advisable to take the advice of an expert before using these.
-Leading dermatologist Dr.Aparna Santhanam advises that daily intake of oral antibiotics can reduce the risk of infection.
-Not only this, with the help of oral retinoids you can get rid of acne completely. -Tretinoin, adapalene, and tazarotene can be overused. These remove excess oil from the skin and prevent acne.
-However, it is important to consult a doctor before taking these.
-Apart from these, cosmetics are also available to reduce acne.
Changes In Food Diet:-
1. Eating habits are also a factor in getting acne.
2. So care should be taken to include more healthy ones in our diet to avoid them.
3. Consumption of high-fat diets increases the risk of insulin levels and acne.
4. A diet high in omega-3 fatty acids can reduce acne.
5. That is why they should be included in the diet as they are high in these nutrients. They
- Raw grains
- Soy products
Ingredients not to take
- 1. Rice
- 2. White bread
- 3. Sugar
- 4. Dairy products
How To Cover Pimples With Makeup
• Trying for a permanent solution to reduce pimples and blemishes.
• If you have to go anywhere in the meantime… you can temporarily cover them with makeup.
How to wear Makeup
1. Primer –
° Before getting the painting… Let’s make the canvas clean without bumps .. This is something like that.
° Smooth and cleaned (Chakkati) Primer closes pores.
° Makeup covers the wrinkles and blemishes on the skin and gives a good look to the base.
2. Concealer –
° Choose a concealer that is the lightest for your complexion and apply it to areas with blemishes and dark circles.
° Rather than rubbing the concealer well, it is better to rub it lightly with the fingertips.
3. Foundation –
° Rub the foundation nicely so that your skin color does not look like a whole patch. ° Do not forget the neck.