What is the importance of food in Health?
Introduction know about Food Health Life
Those are servicing on earth they need to eat the food Because to perform the daily activities of an individual. our stomach doesn’t matter that we are poor or rich, it needs food that’s it.
The role of food in health
Our body is like a machine, just as a machine does not work without fuel, our body does not work without food. the food we eat acts as a fuel to supply, giving the energy to our body, it needs to function properly. However, due to the modern lifestyle, the diet has gone out of control.
Food serves our body in the following three ways.
1. Food in health For Anatomy (Body Building):-
- The diet helps to build a healthy body.
- A newborn baby weighs between 2.7 kg to 3.2 kg when he/she comes to adults their weight up to 55kg to 70kg and as it grows older. That means even adults’ weight can be obtained by feeding him/her regularly from the place of birth.
- The diet can place the most important role because to support the anatomy.
- if you take the right amount of food every day from birth to adulthood, it will be built new cells in your body to replace the wong-out tissue, allowing your body to grow properly and Thrive(grow) in health and perfection.
2. For Power
Example: Some of the Fruits and vegetables can prevent cancer. The fiber in foods helps control cholesterol. To prevent osteoporosis due to aging, a high intake of calcium milk should be taken. Osteoporosis is a condition in which the bones break down easily.
All these factors that are essential for good health, American scientists have devised a diet called the Food Guide Pyramid, which focuses on what foods we should take to stay healthy.
Milk, yogurt, butter: Dairy products are high in calcium, protein, vitamins, and some mineral salts. Fat is also high. So it is better to careful.
1. If the food is not taken at all … some people will suffer from severe disease. and that will affect any part of the digestive system due to starvation.
some others will eat lots of food they will affect with anorexia nervosa also called eating disorder.
The liver and intestines shrink in proportion to weight loss. Kidneys and heart shrink slightly, anemia (Bloodloss) will occur, WBC (white blood cells), RBC (red blood cells) platelet count will be decreased.
Decreased bone density, Bones that dissolve muscles tend to protrude.
The skin becomes thin and dry. Decreases the elasticity of the skin. Pale white-colored.
The hair is dry, Fall off easily.
- frequently getting sick
Daily 5 liters of water will be required for our body so you should drink more water because our body-brain requires much amount of water, so have plenty of water as much as possible.
- Walking in the morning or evening up to 1km to 2km, for activating muscles and our body parts.
- Eat more fruits(mainly don’t skip seasonal fruits to eat)
- Eat fewer carbohydrates(rice), instead of eating more rice you can eat more vegetable curries in it.
- Drink more salad.
- Eat dry fruits and dry fruit sweets.